What We Do
TNT Energy offers our clients turnkey solutions for all of their energy conservation needs. We have combined years of industry knowledge, practices, and procedures to develop a process that allows us to effectively implement multiple technology energy conservation projects.
Project size does not matter; all projects receive the same attention to detail to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
TNT Energy works closely with all the utilities to take advantage of the many rebate programs that are currently available to customers within the particular utility service territory. A little known fact is that these rebate programs are funded by YOU, the everyday consumer. There is an energy conservation charge on every electric bill that is collected by the utility and then used to fund various energy conserving programs. These additional monies allow a company to realize a much quicker payback or return on investment. Rebates can vary from 10% to 70% of the entire installation cost and take years off the payback.
Below is a list of energy conservation measures and services that TNT Energy provides to our customers:
• Hot Water Systems
• Occupancy Sensors • Gas Fired Water Heaters
• Daylight Sensors • Indirect Hot Water Heaters
• Indirect Lighting • Hot Water Reset
• Steam Systems • Pumping VFD's
• Steam Trap Repairs • Chiller Plants
• Pipe Insulation • Chilled Water Reset
• Air Handling Systems • Condenser Water Reset
• Duct Sealing • Free Cooling / Economizer
• Demand Ventilation • Gas Fired Chillers
• CO2 Control • Cooling Tower VFD's
• Discharge Air Reset • Water conservation
• VAV System Conversion • Building Envelope
• Air to Air Heat Exchangers • Solar Power
• Premium Efficiency Motors • Compressed air systems
• Fan VFD's • Energy management systems
• Night Setback • Vending Machine Controls
• Optimum Start/Stop • Co-Generation
Learn about utility incentives in your area and what services we can offer at low costs to you